The foyer is your home's first impression. Why not make it a wow? The magic of a few coats of paint are even more transformative when color is bold! Here are some inspiring bright entryways from across the spectrum.
1. My own foyer is a similar shade of turquoise to this one from House of Turquoise. Though mine has barely enough room to take off your shoes and the floors are hardwood with "character," I do have white trim that gives a bit of that island feel.
2. Called "Razzle Dazzle," this party pink definitely lives up to its name! The entryway from House Beautiful instantly lets us know these homeowners have pizzazz.
3. Just, for a second, try to imagine this foyer in Contractor White. Snoozefest! The sunny yellow foyer seen on Nate Berkus would brighten your day even if the weather is gray.
4. I'm a fan of orange, and this citrus-hued entry from TimeOut NY is no exception. Orange pairs well with navy, white, and gold... just avoid too much black if you don't want a Halloween look!
5. Although subdued compared to the others, this pretty apple green in a foyer from Country Living is a great gateway color for those looking to get their feet wet.
Do you have a bright foyer?
Images: As linked above.