You've organized your entryway, hung hooks, and no longer leave piles of mail sitting there. Still, it needs something
to make it more interesting. Why not try a cheerful, welcoming wash of color?
(Images: 1. Don Freeman for House Beautiful, 2. San Francisco Area MLS via Bungalux, 3. The EveryGirl, 4. Mark Burstyn for Canadian House & Home, 5. Emma Lee for House to Home.)
- An ethereal, gorgeous blue in a foyer designed by Ruthie Sommers.
- An elegant green lacquered hallway that could be mimicked with high gloss paint.
- Navy blue looks classic and chic, especially paired with a bronze light and campaign table.
- A punchy, vibrant orange that warms the whole room.
- A two-tone wall in aubergine and lavender is gorgeously rustic.