You've organized your entryway, hung hooks, and no longer leave piles of mail sitting there. Still, it needs something to make it more interesting. Why not try a cheerful, welcoming wash of color?
- An ethereal, gorgeous blue in a foyer designed by Ruthie Sommers.
- An elegant green lacquered hallway that could be mimicked with high gloss paint.
- Navy blue looks classic and chic, especially paired with a bronze light and campaign table.
- A punchy, vibrant orange that warms the whole room.
- A two-tone wall in aubergine and lavender is gorgeously rustic.