One of my absolute favorite things about living in a place with seasons is when everything comes to life in the springtime. Bring a bit of spring indoors with these five seasonal flower arrangements.
1. Flowering Branches such as cherry blossoms can be picked up at your local florist or prunings can be scavenged. They can be forced into blossom and provide a long-lasting display of flowers with an added dose of visual interest.
2. Daffodils are available for a song at this time of year, and a handful of them on the table is the perfect way to bring their sunny color indoors.
3.Tulips, like daffodils, are in abundance during this season (both grow from bulbs). Their iconic shape is synonymous with the season, and they're available in a range of vibrant colors.
4. Peonies are my personal favorite of the bunch — it only takes a few to make a big impact, and their color can range from soft blush tones to vibrant pink.
5. Lily of the Valley is in season, and provides fragrance along with its delicate white blossoms if you want an arrangement with a great scent.
MORE SPRING FLOWERS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Favorite Affordable Flowers for the Spring
• Five Great Flower Choices for Spring
(Images: 1. Shutterstock, 2. Shutterstock, 3. Shutterstock, 4. Shutterstock, 5. Shutterstock)