(Image credit: Apartment Therapy )
Q: I have seen mirror lighting systems used in London flats that are laid out over 3-5 floors that literally bring natural sunlight from the top floor into the rest of the house. Who does this and what is it called, please?

Sent by Wolela

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Wolela in the comments - thanks!

• Got a question? Email yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)