The color of the year for 2013 according to Pantone is Emerald. Their particular shade is a fairly bright medium green with more blue than yellow in its undertones. We've gathered up some home goods and inspiration pics in Emerald-ish hues that show off a few ways to inject a little au courant color to your decor.
Shown above, left to right:
1. Painted kitchen cabinets from
6. FLY Suspension Lamp in Emerald by Ferruccio Laviani at Lumens
7. Artwork from Ron's Perfectly Suited FiDi Flat
8. Hi-Pad Chair by Jasper Morrison at Unica Home
9. Painting from Sally's Dreamy & Romantic Small Cool Entry
10. Cindy Lamp by Ferruccio Laviani at Hive Modern