In our house, items "magically" appear in our daughter's dress up bin from time to time and an "m&m fairy" occasionally deposits mini m&ms in a small mailbox from the dollar section at Target. What do you do at your house to make things magical?
Here are some great examples from our archives:
• Add a Fairy Door
• A Birthday Calendar where families leave messages each day in the little pockets.
• The Official Tooth Fairy Kit
• A Princess and the Pea Playroom
• An Indoor Slide and we had a great roundup of indoor slides this month.
• Rainbow Pancakes
• Ice Cream Cone Balloons
• Whether you make them or buy them, birthday crowns are a great tradition.
• Add this miniature garden to your outdoor endeavors this year.
• Make an Under the Table Fabric Playhouse.