With autumn officially here, the trees will soon be shedding their leaves and sparse empty branches will prevail. Gather them as they fall and decorate! I've gathered a few images for inspiration.In these examples, branches are placed in vases, nailed to the wall, and hung from the ceiling — how have you integrated fallen branches into your home decor?
(Images: 1 via Home Sweet Home, 2 Desire to Inspire, 3 via delikatissen, 4 Emma's Design Blog, 5 Polly Wreford via Sarah Kaye, 6 Tim Evan Cook via Sarah Kaye, 7 via decorology flickr, 8 via delikatissen, 9 Yvestown, 10 John Paul Urizar)
• Repurposed Branches For Hanging Clothes and Curtains
• Decorating With Flowering Branches
• A Reader DIY How-To: Tree Branch Chandelier
• Look!: Lichen Branches at the Dwell Home: Silicon Valley
• Flickr Finds: Cody's Branches