- Memphis, TN
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love that it's colorful and eclectic - but still relaxing - and that so many pieces with family history have a home there.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Surround yourself with things you love, and it's hard to go wrong. Organization-wise, my closet is tiny, so using dressers as bedside tables has been a lifesaver.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I work from home, and though I have a home office, I'm certainly guilty of "working from bed." And I've spent many Sunday afternoons camped out in bed with the dogs and a book or movie. Never underestimate the perfect comforter!
My Bedroom Retreat