- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Every day I feel lucky to have found a space with so much New York City charm: exposed brick walls, a working fireplace, and my favorite feature, the stained glass window. Additionally, the high ceilings, lofted bedroom, and the location make my small home the perfect NYC sanctuary.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- - Define separate areas: this will enable you to fit all necessary functions in your small space
- Decorate to suit your personality: A small space does not feel quite as small when it is full of items you love.
- Get creative with storage. Furniture with storage and creative storage areas help keep a small space organized.
More posts in Small Cool 2014
ATVideo of the Day