Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Tulsa, OK
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- My bedroom is the center of my home and lifestyle. It's where I first start my day and retreat for rest at the end of the day. It's where I snuggle with my kitten, dream, read, journal, watch late night movies and so much more. I love that it's full of subtle reminders that recharge and recenter.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I like to keep my bedroom warm and cozy with lamps, and string lights and access to enough books, pillows, and blankets for any mood I find myself in. Since I live in a studio it is important that I keep my bedroom organized and tidy to ensure that my guests are comfortable and feel welcomed.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- In my studio apartment my bedroom serves as piece of art (in addition to all it's original functions). It's the first thing visitors see upon entering my home and it tells a brief story of who I am. I work in non-profit education reform and above my bed is a painting that reads "LOVE" and on one side of the painting is my home state New Mexico (where I taught pre-k for 2 years) and on the other side is Oklahoma (where I live currently and lead all early childhood operations for Teach For America Oklahoma).
See all entries