Sure, it's fun to eat candy on Valentine's Day — but 'tis a far, far better thing to hit something with a stick and then eat candy on Valentine's Day. And if you're not feeling the love at the moment? Take it out on an obnoxiously pink heart... and then eat candy.
- Don't break my heart, my pixelated heart: How To Make A Post-It Note Pinata by Brooklyn Bride
- Need to tell someone they're Foxy? Or that they should fax you?: DIY Conversation Heart Pinata from Evite Gatherings
- Every Broken Hearts Club needs a pinata: Anti-Valentine's Day Pinata by Pinatas en Nashua
- Anatomically correct heart for the scientist you love: Human Heart Pinata by Llaves Designs (she's taking custom orders, or I'm sure you could make one yourself, no problem).
- Keep it pretty and fringey: DIY Heart Pinata from the DIY Network
- Or go one step beyond with pretty, fringey, and shiny: DIY Heart Pinata from Alana Jones-Mann
- Hold the phone! Pretty, fringey, shiny, and GOLD: DIY Gold Mylar Heart Pinata by Studio via 20 Projects for a DIY Valentine's Day
- If I was on the outs with romance, this is exactly the sort of thing I would want to smash to smithereens: Custom Wedding Pinata by The Pinata Lady
- Make mini-pinatas for everyone at school or work: Mini Heart Pinata DIY from Circus Berry
- Look, Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Let's keep it simple: How To Make A Valentine's Day Pinata by A Cowboy's Wife
(Image credits: Brooklyn Bride; Evite Gatherings; Pinatas En Nashua; Llaves Designs; DIY Network; Alana Jones-Mann; Studio DIY; The Pinata Lady; Circus Berry; A Cowboy's Wife)