Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Indianapolis, IN
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love all the items that are original to the house, and the location.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- We don't get a lot of natural light or have a lot of windows. I love plants and making art in natural light. I try to keep everything as open as possible and use sheer fabrics on the windows.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would probably buy some art and a few rugs, but put most of the prize money into making the yard better. The lawn was kind of rough when we moved in, but I see it eventually becoming an amazing garden.
See all entries