- Indianapolis, IN
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The kitchen used to be red and white, but the white cabinets became stained. I saw a lot of pictures on the inner webs of kitchens with mint green cabinets (and chalkboards). The first thing I painted was a knife block and from there I bought paint and used my knife block as inspiration.
- Colors used in my room
- I used mint green, some of mints friends from the Martha Stewart acrylics, a few yellow bits, and a few red accents.
- Tips for using color successfully
- I think seeing the colors you want to use side by side is helpful, but if you love something, you can probably make it work.
- Crisp Kitchen
Room for Color