Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brisbane Australia
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love how my room displays my personality. I am a full time student who studies all the time, hence all the tech, but I also play around a lot; whether it be games, playing soccer, hiking or just going out with friends. Being able to portray that I balance my work and social life is very important to me.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- If you have a laptop, computer, TV and/or gaming console in your room be sure to add in a few pops of colour to counter all the black/white. I originally was going to go for a bright coloured desk, but decided to add colour with my duvet cover, cushions, prints and even my books. If you don't like the brightness in some seasons, you can just change the duvet cover or cushions to something basic, like a white, grey or black solid duvet.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I am a full time University student, so it is very important that I have a large working space; so you could say it is a study room just as much as it is my place to sleep. It's also a place where I can have some fun, playing games, or to relax with a good book.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat