"Squash" and "The Dude" (Ages 3 and 1)
San Francisco, CA - Sunset Neighborhood
I really appreciated seeing the shared spaces here on Apartment Therapy as I prepared to move my little dude from his crib nook in our bedroom to a shared space with his big sister. It is a small space, and I wanted things to be restful but happy.
I also wanted to be able to save room for them to play together. I wanted there to be both little girl and little boy elements but still feel fairly gender neutral. I started with a great fabric print from Birch Organics that had the colors I loved and put the rest together from art that we already had in other rooms. My city roomies have fun, and there has even been some solid napping as well in there.
(Images: Luna H.)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
- Paint: Benjamin Moore "Lake Placid"
- Fabric for Duvet: Birch Organic's "Commute"
- Paper Bloom: purchased at Casa Bonampak
- Pantone Postcards and Mobile: Found at the MOMA SF giftshop and put it together on the train ride home