Scheme-making, code-breaking, dare-deviling, plan-hatching, side-splitting: all perfectly suited for bedroom-sharing. Planning on having your boys bunk up together? Here are ten terrific rooms to inspire you:
- Jasper & Wylie's Mellow Hangout
- Everett & Bryce's Ready For Adventure Shared Room
- A Modern Mountain Room for Brothers
- Gunnar & Sawyer's Shared Social Studies Room
- Drew & Jake's Warm, Neutral Nursery
- Encircled By Heritage in Giovanni & Mateo's Room
- Jack, Finn & Rowan's "Undone Room"
- Something For Everyone in Parker, Monty & Elliot's Room
- Judy Ross' Shipshape Boys' Room in NYC
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2013 roundup! From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
ATVideo of the Day