Oh boy, do I ever love the challenge of putting together a room on a budget and $1000 for a living room is most definitely a tight budget. Online classifieds, DIY projects and hand me downs are excellent resources for keeping the price down but that may not be your style or you just want to start with something fresh and new. No worries, I have you covered. If you're looking for a fresh look with a mid-century twist for your living room here's how you can get the look for $1000, with a few dollars to spare for an IKEA ice cream cone.
When you're on a tight budget you have to be realistic about where you're going to shop but there's no shortage of stylish budget friendly options out there. The great thing about this look is that it's fairly neutral and as your budget or space grows you can easily add elements and accessories to make your living room even more stylish and cozy. You're on your own for a TV though, sorry!
1. Rachel Miller Woven Banner Wall Art, Urban Outfitters, $74
2. REGOLIT Floor Lamp, IKEA, $49.99
3. DRACAENA MARGINATA potted plant ($1.99) and ORADD Plant Pot ($.99), IKEA.
4. 5'x7' Plum & Bow Circle-Dot Rug, Urban Outfitters, on sale for $89
5. Flamingo Tapestry Decorative Pillow, Kohl's, $29.99
6. Courtney Sofa, Target, $424
7. TOO by Blu Dot Twilight Accent Cabinet, Target, $189.99
8. BRACKA Scented Candle in Glass, IKEA, $5.99/3 pack
9. Sauder Soft Modern Coffee Table, Wayfair, $130.88
ROOM TOTAL: $996.82