Another snippet from Canadian House & Home - this "Cheap & Chic" issue was so good we just had to share one more clip. Designer Barb Purdy saved $4,300 in her cottage bathroom makeover. We think the spa-like space looks wonderful. Click below for a few of her tips...
• Barb used an IKEA sink ($120) in a classic shape to cut down costs.
• She splurged on a glass shower wall that keeps the room looking streamlined.
• The faux marble is actually made from porcelain.
• She made the teak-slatted shower floor and had it installed.
• Barb is a big floor-model sale shopper. The rain showerhead was purchased for 1/2 off.
For more of Barb's home from the "Cheap and Chic" June 2008 issue, pick up a copy of Canadian House & Home.