It's November and that means the holidays are a few short weeks away! Getting your home ready for hosting need not blow your budget. Here are 5 trays that will corral your cocktails and still leave you plenty of funds to throw a fabulous party. Serving trays are not only perfect for parties, but also for every day use around the house. And at under $20, you can even grab a few extra for a last-minute hostess gift.
• Simple & chic, this tray's curved ends are both modern and organic. Scroll white tray, CB2, $14.95.
• Who doesn't love a monogram? Sport your initials on this classic clear tray. Personalized acrylic tray, Etsy seller belleoftheballdesign, $15.
• A snow white lacquer with a navy wave pattern, this tray feels like Christmas & Crete all at once. Mediterranean Lacquer Tray, West Elm, sale $19.99.
• Celebrating? Serve champagne & strawberries on this cheeky tray. Champagne Melamine Tray, High Fashion Home, $14.
• A simple, Scandinavian workhorse that is lovely as-is, but a perfect canvas for your own DIY imagination. Skala birch tray, IKEA, $14.99.
Images: As credited above.