Whether it's the office holiday party of a family gift exchange, the $20-$50 range seems to be a popular one. Here are some of our favorite picks for 2011!TOP ROW
1 Collage of Images
2 2012 Buy Local Calendar, $24 at Etsy shop Claudia Pearson: Not only is this a gorgeous calendar, but it also reminds us of what produce is in season each month!
3 Ash Wood Cutting Board, $32 at Terrain: Made from native Minnesota hard wood, this board is crafted by a family of woodworkers and can be used as a serving piece, trivet, or cutting board.
4 Boskke Recycled Small Triple Pack, $47.95 at Boskke: Made from recycled plastic, this playful trio of hanging planters would brighten any home.
5 Votive Sampler, $28 at Big Dipper Wax Works: Avoid chemical-laden holiday candles and gift these natural beeswax varieties instead!
6 Mopha Tool Role, $44 at Canoe: Have a cyclist on your list? This handmade tool roll is made in Seattle from waxed cotton canvas.
7 Ferm Living Cork Coaster, $21.95 at Velocity Art & Design: This coaster or trivet is made from simple cork balls and is a playful yet practical gift for the home cook.
8 Camera Wrist Strap, $49 at Wood & Faulk: This handmade leather camera strap is a great gift idea for the photographer on your list.
9 Homemade Living book series, $37.43 at Amazon.com: I love receiving books as gifts and wouldn't mind having this ultimate DIY series from author Ashley English.
10 Weck Spice and Herb Set, $21 at Heath Ceramics: Weck jars are making a major comeback and are a great gift for someone trying to reduce the amount of plastic in their lives.
2011 Green Gift Guides:
• Green Gift Guide for Chicago
• Green Gift Guide for Design Lovers
• Green Gift Guide: Best Gifts Under $75
• Green Gift Guide for the Techie
• Green Gift Guide for Minneapolis
• Green Gift Guide for the Home Renovator
• Green Gift Guide: 20 Gifts Under $20
• 10 Green Gifts for Friends Who Love to Entertain
• Green Gift Guide For Home Cooks
• No-Gift Green Gift Guide: Charitable Gifts and Donations
• Green Gift Guide for Kids
(Images: As linked)