You don't need to forgo great lighting just because your budget is tight. Instead, choose a stylish, budget-friendly chandelier and elevate the look of an entire room.
- This custom bubble light is as pretty unlit as it is lit. $375 at The Light Factory on Etsy.
- An adjustable light from West Elm that's the perfect accent to a dining space. $249 at at West Elm.
- A cheerful tangerine socket light that would look great in an entryway or stairway. $399 at Wayfair.
- George Kovacs 'circular chandelier is dramatic and elegant. $470 at Lumens.
- This small, three-light option from Blue Moon Lights would look great hung off-center over a console table or low bookcase. $384 on Etsy.
- Horchow's wrought iron sphere light would work both modern and more traditional spaces. $375.
- PB Teen's white beaded Catalina light would look lovely in summery, airy space. $249.
- A lantern chandelier that looks like a find from a local boutique. $119 at Overstock.com.
(Image credits: Etsy (The LIght Factory); West Elm; Wayfair; Lumens; Etsy (Blue Moon Lights); Horchow; PB Teen; Overstock)