Happy holiday weekend! We're clearly in a "fresh start" mood here at Re-Nest, with hot posts this week on detoxing your home, living lighter in clutter-free rooms, and jumpstarting creativity! Plastic wrap alternatives and eco-friendly pet tips (for Rachel's super cute new puppy) also got readers buzzing. Read on for these hot posts and more from this past week.
• Our hot posts this week!
• Living Lighter in 2011: Inspirational Clutter-Free Rooms
• Budget Basics: The Best Organic Bedding Under $100
• 10 Plastic Wrap Alternatives
• Before and After: A Retro Oven Turned Lounge Chair
• Green Tour: Pilar and Carl's Colorful Casa
• Look! Pet Beds Made from Reclaimed Materials
• Cleanup and Disposal of CFLs: New EPA Guidelines
• Design Inspiration: Beautifully Painted Dining Rooms
• Build a Bed by Hand in 6 Days for $200
• Jumpstart Your Creativity: Make Something Every Day!
• 5 Things To Consider Before Painting a Room
• New Year, New You? Detoxing Can Be More Than a Diet
• What Are Your Best Green Pet Tips?
• Protect Your Floors This Winter: Enviroback Door Mats