I can't get enough of fall; the decorating, the cooking, the boozy drinks, the works! If you're like me and are looking for subtle pieces to add to your regular table settings to pump up the fall volume, look no further.
Take a look at some of these handpicked items that will warm up your table through the autumn holidays.
1. Thanksgiving Platters from West Elm, $29 - $49
2. Red Chick Candleholders from CB2, $7.95
3. Marimekko Kumina Orange Napkin from Crate and Barrel, 8.95
4. Pumpkin Glass Punch Bowl from Pottery Barn, $33.99
5. Early American Vintage Casserole Pyrex from labiblioteca etsy, $14
6. Verde Salad Plates from Williams Sonoma, $40
7. Etched Appetizer Set from Heath Ceramics, $215
Images: As cited above