When you're sharing a bathroom, having two sinks is a nice little luxury — or maybe a necessity, depending on how much your morning schedules coincide with each other (and how messy your partner leaves the sink). No matter the size of the room you're working with, we've got plenty of inspiration for your bathroom for two.
1. This vintage wall-mounted double sink looks fantastic in a modern bathroom. Spotted on Byggfabriken.
2. This is a pretty traditional setup, with two sinks in a long vanity — it's the mint green cabinets (and chrome trim!) that make it special. This is the Mark hotel in Manhattan, seen on Some/Things.
3. If you've got the space, two separate sinks are a simple and elegant solution. From our tour of Shannon's Austin home.
4. A lovely traditional double vanity with some eclectic accents, from Nancy and David's Santa Barbara home. (Click the link to see the full tour — you'll be glad you did!)
5. A deep utility sink is a practical choice in a shared bath. Michael Davis Design & Construction via Bungalow Blue Interiors.