Sectionals have saved many a space: even small ones. Which is no different outdoors. And while there is a slew of commercially-available outdoor sectional furniture pieces, it is usually expensive (and may not fit the bill for your space). For a little inspiration, here are some favorite examples of DIY outdoor sectionals:
- A built-in bench meets off-the-shelf wicker lounge seating to form a sectional that looks like a million bucks (but doesn't have to cost it).
- Plastic pallets from a surplus store create the base for this awesome corner seating (and the cat likes it, too!).
- This bench made from cinder blocks isn't a sectional, but with a quick trip to the hardware store, it could be!
- Wooden pallets are painted black and fitted with cushions in this DIY.
- Cast concrete and a wooden screen are made cozy with cushions and pillows.