Bulletin boards are a dorm must-have, and a great way to add personality and functionality to your space. As you're shopping for all your back to school gear, keep some DIY projects in mind as well. Here are 15 ideas that are quick, affordable, and easy.
- Mandy of SugarBee Crafts made a painted monogram bulletin board.
- An embroidery hoop forms the basis of this memo board from My Fabuless Life.
- Fellow Fellow added a bit of color to the edge of her special shaped memo board
- This office reno, from the Sugar Plum Sisters, included a DIY cork board above the desk.
- A round cork board, suspended from a belt, is from Poppytalk.
- This donut bulletin board has “sprinkle” pushpins, from Paint the Gown Red.
- This cute honeycomb pin board was submitted by one of our readers.
- You gotta love this cork boards which celebrate hometown pride. Check out the pins too, from Brit & Co.
- Capree shared this super simple cork and leather hanging memo boards.
- I like the idea of combining four bulletin boards painted the same color to create one large board. From Style Me Pretty.
- A padded message board from VT Wonen.
- This diamond-shaped board from Craft Hunter is very cute.
- A super easy project using round cork trivets from HGTV.
- Design Sponge has a multi-purpose bulletin board that’s also a room divider.
- Martha upped the functionality of this memo board by adding a curtain rod to the front, and some hooks.
Want more ideas? Check out 10 Ways to Update & Decorate a Basic Cork Board.
(Image credits: Paint the Gown Red; SugarBee Crafts; My Fabuless Life; Fellow Fellow; Sugar Plum Sisters; Poppytalk; Judit; Brit.co; Curbly; Style Me Pretty; VT Wonen; Craft Hunter; HGTV; Design Sponge; Martha Stewart)