• Hunter's Hideaway. No matter how good you are with an X-acto knife, your hand probably isn't as precise as these "Thank You" callouts and "From the kitchen" notes.
• Yellow Owl Workshop. Their stamps have hand-drawn quality and the sets create cool layered images. Yellow Owl also offers a stamp carving kit!
• DIY Wine Cork Stamps. Drink some wine, make some stamps. But probably not at the same time -- sharp objects are involved.
• Make Your Own Stamps From Silicone & Plexi. For a fancy design, trace a pattern onto the clear surface with silicone.
• DIY Alphabet Stamps. These stamps take the contents of the toy box and make fun for the craft table.
• Carved Potato & Apple Stamps from Martha Stewart. Use cookie cutters to shape crisper drawer contents into kid-friendly stamps.
(Images: as linked above)