When it comes to bringing in new goods into your home there's always a few ways to go about it greenly: high-quality new, recycled or reclaimed, and DIY. The last of those options does not always have to be made by you, but can be made by someone else! After the jump are some of our best resources for buying handmade, tons of online marketplaces and some of our favorite designers.
• 1 Buying Handmade: 15 International Online Marketplaces
• 2 9 Fabulous Handmade or DIY Pet Beds
• 3 5 Handmade Pottery Designers
• 4 Buying Handmade: 6 Other Online Marketplaces
• 5 Our Favorite Etsy Stores — And Tell Us Yours!
• 6 Designer Spotlight Series This year we began giving focused posts to our favorites designers with our Designer Spotlight series. We've featured everything from hand-painted dishware, to beautiful ceramics, handmade furniture, and architecture-inspired silk screening.
• 7 Best Of: The Handmade Home
• 8 Best Of: Renegade Craft Fair
• 9 15 Beautiful Handmade Wall Coverings
• 10 10 Great Green Boutiques: Coast to Coast
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)