I’ve lived in major cities for the past 18 years, but lately I’ve been craving a cabin in nearby Sonoma, where I fantasize I would paint and sew. This place
, featured on Refinery29 this week, inspired me to look at our house tours with that modern mountain vibe.
Take a look and pick up tips for
bringing the great outdoors in: barn doors, sheepskin and cowhide rugs,
Pendleton blankets, envy-inducing porches, and even taxidermy.
What do you think? Like a little
bit country or prefer modern all the way?
- Glenn and Paula’s New Life Farmhouse
- Christopher & Merete’s Truly Tiny Home on the Range
- Mark Macek’s Modern, Warm, & Woodsy
- Raina & Robert’s Modern Farmhouse Makeover
- Chris & Roger’s DIY + Modern Farmhouse
(Images: as linked above)