The Cure is inspiring me to do research into how I can buy my wants (such as a bathroom clock) and still save. Cable-knit throws have been blogged about over and over and over &mdash so I wanted to pass on this trend. But, now it's cold and I'm weak. I want one. Do you want one too? Here are available options.
• 1 Lutz and Patmos Honeycomb Throw, $79 on sale at West Elm
• 2 Lauren Ralph Lauren Cable-knit throw, $59.99 on sale at Macys
• 3 Home Cable-knit throw, Brown, $37.99 at Target
• 4 Cable-knit throw by Ann Gish, $119.90 from Horchow
• 5 Sweater-knit throw, $79 from Pottery Barn
• 6 Combed cotton cable-knit throw, $59.50 at Land's End
• 7 Merino wool knit throw, $199 at Eddie Bauer
• 8 Large cable-knit throw, $250 at The Conran Shop
• 9 Cashmere cable-knit throw, £ 275 at Heal's
• 10 Roots cable-knit throw, $34.99 from Sears
If you have time and ambition, you can try to make a cable-knit throw yourself. We hear you can find patters at Lion Brand Yarn. Also make sure to check out Etsy.com for both patterns and handmade throws.