Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Houston, TX
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- It's simple. I love that. Its like a giant deep breath. I have lots of things out that I like to look at: family pictures, artwork, knickknacks.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Do what you like. You are the only person(s) that has to be happy there. Have a spot for everything, it helps when your tired at the end of the day or in a hurry in the morning when you are putting things away.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- There is a giant basket under the nightstand filled with books and magazines. My laptop slides under my bed and I can pull it up to my lap to get some work done or put it on the dresser to curl up and watch a movie. And of course, the occasional late night piece of chocolate cake has been enjoyed here (no judgments please!). But mainly, for me, this room just is relaxing. After a hectic day at work it is a nice place to wind down in.
See all entries