It's time to add to our team of New York City bloggers! We're looking for two people who can help us blog the home design scene in New York. Candidates should be design enthusiasts who want to help people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy.
We're wrapping up the search tonight, so get your applications in before midnight tonight!
Interested? Read on.....
Responsibilities include 2-3 daily posts that help us cover the amazing home design scene of NYC. This includes house tours, shop reviews, product reviews, interviews and random home design news that tie into our mission.
Both positions are part-time, freelance positions, and pay is on a per-post basis. It's great (but not required) if your other gigs plug you in to the design scene in some way (we love enthusiasts).
- a good eye for design
- strong blog-style writing skills
- a good computer
- a totally reliable high speed connection
- a digital camera and excellent photography skills
- Photoshop (or equivalent)
- knowledge of how to use all these things
Deadline: Tuesday, August 12th — 11:59pm
- Your name
- Where you live
- How long you have been reading AT
- What you do full time
- 3 sample posts with great pics (good photos are very important!) that would be excellent ATNY posts — a. one local shop b. one product c. post of your choice (dazzle us). Keep each post 100-200 words max. Please submit posts written specifically for Apartment Therapy and not for another blog. Look to Apartment Therapy NY for the general style and format of posts for submission.
Send to: maxwellat4 (at) gmail (dot) com please put "NY BLOGGER SEARCH" in the subject header.
We will confirm your email and then review the submissions, asking our top choices to try out posting.