Biking is one of my favorite things to do. I'm not a hardcore biker or anything approaching one, but I do love a leisurely bike ride around a lake or beautiful trail. It just makes me feel so relaxed and carefree. Bike culture in the Pacific Northwest is more vibrant than anywhere else I've lived, and it has kicked up my observance and knowledge of the kind of stylish bike accessories and decor to be had.Here are some fun finds:
• This adorable handlebar bike bag is from the Beatrice Holiday Etsy store.
• Ahh, this just brings me back, I shot this image in Amsterdam a few years ago. I had the same handle bar streamers on my bike growing up. I think it's about time for another pair.
• This deconstructed bicycle illustration printed on vintage dictionary paper is from the Vintage Dictionary Art store.
• This rustic basket was made from a Cabernet Sauvignon crate. via velo vogue.
• Bike cameras, love it! I'm gonna have to rig something up on my ride asap. via ecovelo.
• This sweet little cherry wood key rack comes from the Pretty Lovely Painting shop.
• This great bicycle wine rack from Oops Mark is just so smart and simple.
• Bike inspired fabrics from Worthy Goods Textiles. So fun!
• These handlebar covers with ribbon and tassels can be purchased at the Old Bike Etsy store.
• Cantilever and Press makes this beautiful wall mounted bike rack. I love that it is a piece of art on it's own.
Images: As credited above.