Settees are wonderful small space seating solutions, and this handsome Louis XV style settee is no exception. Check out this and other finds after the jump.
Apartment Therapy New York Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
• Louis XV Camelback Settee - $500 (Downtown)
• Green Designer Ottoman/Coffee Table - $50 (Greenpoint)
• Antique Eastlake Style Chair With Contemporary Upholstery - $325 (Red Hook)
• Mid Century Broyhill Dining Room Set - $895 (NJ)
• Wood Tall Dresser - $250 (Stamford)
• Damask Chaise Lounge - $125 (Financial District)
• Crate & Barrel Taka Trunk - $500 (Gramercy)
• (2) Vintage 35mm Industrial Film Reels - $45 (Greenwich Village)
• Mid Century Green Lounge Chair - $340 (NJ)
• Vintage Handwoven Kilim Rug - $35 (East Village)
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.