Some of our favorite childhood photos were taken on family vacations. If you're tempted to save space in your luggage by leaving your real camera home and relying on your iPhone or other camera phone - please don't. Sure it's convenient to not have something else to carry around, but you're just not going to get the same quality. Here are five camera accessories perfect for traveling that will help get everyone in the frame.
• 1 The Monster Pod ($30) - gravity-defying tripod that sticks to over 1,000 surfaces.
• 2 Quikpod ($25 or $50 for DSLR version) - extend your reach and get everyone in the picture without having to flag down strangers to take your photo.
• 3 Bottle Cap Tripod ($10) - use with most any bottle, tiny and pocketable.
• 4 Waterproof Pouch ($10 for med. size) - going on the Maid of the Mist or underwater? Keep your electronics dry and shooting pictures through a clear window.
• 5 Gorillapod ($23 or $50 for SLR version) - works as a traditional tripod (only .5 lb.) or wraps around poles, trees, fences, you name it.