- Brooklyn, NY
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I bought this wrapping paper at Old Navy that had all the colors I love. Plus it was a hexagonal pattern which I like for it's vintage feeling. Because I get a lot of sun in this room I feel I can get away with such crazy colors.
- Colors used in my room
- Lemongrass, Atomic Orange, Fuchsia, Black, and White.
- Tips for using color successfully
- I love color and sometimes I even have to restrain myself from going overboard. I think I found the perfect balance between using the bright fun colors (furniture and accessories) and neutrals (walls and rug). It still has a graphic feeling, which I love, but doesn't overwhelm me.
- Bright & Graphic
Room for Color