- Paris France
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My home is a former maid's room, which as a writer I find really inspiring ! I can't help imagine all the people who lived here, and I love the fact that this little room is still a home for someone - me ! It's quick to heat up in the winter, too...
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Own less stuff but don't be afraid to stock up what you really love. I have a lot of books, but only own two plates !
2. Connect with your neighborhood, and people around. Your space will feel huge if you feel home in your neighborhood.
3. Get creative . When you have such a small house than mine, you have no choice but to be inventive !