France magazine, curator Bernard Chevallier exclaimed, "Some of Napoleon's [military] campaign furniture . . . is so extremely modern that it looks as if it could be by Jacques Grange." It seems to work best in eclectic, clean-lined spaces, though it's versatile enough that other styles might work too. Luckily, many pieces can still be found easily and cheaply on Craiglist and Ebay.
- Campaign chairs in an almost monochrome kitchen from Elle Decor.
- A campaign style vanity adds edge to an otherwise maximalist powder room in Houzz.
- A campaign desk adds a dose of travel chic while open and conceals clutter when closed. Via House Beautiful.
- Amanda from HeartTreeHome restored a campaign chest bought for $25 from Craigslist and topped it off with a modern tableau.
- Joanna Goddard's living room features a campaign desk paired with a sky blue chair.