Camping always sounds cool in theory. What could be cozier than sitting under a canopy of twinkling stars, toasting squishy marshmallows over a crackling fire? Then you remember the mosquitoes. And the cold, hard ground. Still, no reason you can’t indulge your camp-out nostalgia from the comfort of your home. Here are some chic accessories that don’t require pitching a tent.
Shown above, left to right:
1. The Bear print in red: for $60 from Banquet Atelier
2. Talk of the Trails lamp: for $49.99 from Mod Cloth
3. Kootenay stool in black, cream, and tan: for $100 from Gallant and Jones on Etsy
4. Rainier National Park blanket: for $178-$200 from Pendleton Woolen Mills
5. Leanne Graeff’s Camp Tea Towel series: $14 each from Papernstitch