I grew up in Wisconsin and my family loved to go camping. I was never the outdoorsy kind of girl who fished, sat around the bonfire, or swam in the lake. So of course, if I am forced to go camping and sit in the woods all weekend, I am going out in style.
Here are some great examples of how I'd like to travel:
- Aqua Teardrop Trailer: House Tour: Mark & Katie's Cross Country T@b Trip
- 1964 Airstream 19' Globetrotter: Vintage Campers
- Constance Green and Cream Camper: Room For Dessert
- Bright Orange Trailer: Vintage Travel Trailer
- Light Blue Vintage Camper: Paula's Palace of AltAred Art