As our post-Halloween candy exorcism begins, we're looking for ways to simulate the sugar high without the inevitable crash. We think these candy-inspired designs look good enough to eat, but they won't rot your teeth or add inches to your waistline.
- Chocolate Coasters by Animi Causa - $12.95
- GummiLights by Jellio - $125
- The Sweet Collection by Sander van der Haar & Jaromir Maas for Spell.
- Candy Land Rug at Rosenberry Rooms - $40
- Drill Design's Paper Wood Stools were inspired by traditional Japanese candy.
- Luncheon Plates at Urban Barn - $5
- Button Bench by Jellio - $1,200
- Love Candy prints from MadeByGirl - $25