There's really no way you could be sad or tired after looking at this post. In fact, if you've found yourself feeling sad or tired in your own home lately, you might want to consider a little color therapy in the way of using all of them: rainbows really can help brighten any mood!
Well, unless of course you're one of those folks who doesn't dig rainbows. And certainly their multi-colored existence can be a bit much for those who crave simple palettes and soft hues. But no matter your home's overall theme, we bet you could fit one of these tiny rainbow hints in a room (and yes, we do use the term rainbow a bit more liberally than scientifically). These powerful punches are perfect for turning a corner in your space and getting cheered up!
6) Rainbow Chevron Light Switch $13
7) Painted Wooden Rainbow Bookends $40
8) Vintage Rainbow Chevron Stripe Crochet Throw $34
9) Rainbow Book Bundle $30
10) Vintage 1980s Glass Heart Jar with Rainbow $10
More Apartment Therapy Rainbow Love
• Kitchen Cabinets in Every Color of the Rainbow
• Rainbow Connection: Adding Happy Bursts of Color to Small Spaces
(Images: Credited above)