• The water tower table and bench decked out with the Canvas line — I really liked the Nepalese felt cushions on the end of the bench - $150 each, and available in an assortment of colors.
• Soapstone tableware from Haiti and polished plaster lamps from Morocco.
• A close up of the water tower cedar.
• Ash trays made in upstate New York and inspired by Shaker construction techniques - $550.
• Linen picture frames — beautifully simple & elegant - $44 - $58 each.
• Bath towels and bath mats.
• Close up of towels — great knubbly texture!
• Woven telephone wire baskets from Africa — nice to see in a monochromatic and neutral color palette! - $40 - $99
• Recycled glass glasses and earthenware for the table.
• Wooden trestle table.
You can see more of the Canvas collection online: Canvas Home Store.
(Images: Aaron Able)