Capri Tiberios is located near the famed La Piazzetta, at the heart of the island. Formerly owned by Marriott, it was bought by a new owner a few years ago and was redecorated by designer Giampiero Panepinto. The design is pretty, modern, and breezy — perfect for a luxe vacation or for a minor redesign in your own home.
- Sick of muted, modern interiors? Go bold. This room is full of bright colors, but it looks fresh and chic, rather than overwhelming. If you've never decorated with intense hues before, follow the hotel's lead and stick to one bold pattern in a room of solid-colored pieces.
- Have a big wall and a tiny budget? Buy something inexpensive in multiples and hang them in evenly-spaced rows. Here, a few rows of Borsalino hats do the trick.
- One bold color paired with gold almost always looks good. It's been popular in fashion for a while now, and it will add a dose of glamour to your house. A blue wall with a brass sconce, a pink couch with gold-accented pillows, a white dresser topped with a bold vase — it's an easy combo to use creatively.
- Conversely, if you want to add some color, but still love muted hues, try pastels. The ones in this room look pretty, rather than saccharine.
- Fill an awkward space with that wallpaper you've been eyeing and a few artsy mirrors. The pattern will look cool, and the mirrors will help expand the space.