Cardboard boxes and kids go together like kitties and a ball of yarn. Throw in some inspiration, crafty know-how and a big cardboard box and you have some pretty creative stuff for the kids to play with and decorate. Check out 9 fun ways to upcycle big boxes.
1. Cardboard Box Plane by Mini Mocha
2. Hutch by Ikat Bag
3. Play Mailbox by Ikat Bag
4. Make a Town by Picklebums
5. Drive-in Movie Cars Tutorial by Momma's Kinda Crafty
6. Cardboard Box Fridge by Parents
7. Cardboard Box Kitchen by The Taylors
8. Homemade Study Center by Martha Stewart
9. Our Make-Shift Playhouse by Life as a Thrifter
Keep an eye out for our upcoming post on cool cardboard box projects we've posted about in the past.
(Images: attributed to the above links)