- Nashville, TN
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- It's cozy and functional. There's really nothing fancy about it - it's very us! We really utilized every inch to make it work for our family. I love the natural light it gets and I've always wanted a white bedroom! This is my first attempt at making it happen. I also love having a record player in this room. Makes for great nights reading in bed and romantic evenings.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- One thing my husband and I have been strict on is not having a TV in the bedroom. It really makes it a retreat. We actually ended up getting rid of all of our TVs and our whole place feels like there is more room for conversation and creativity. Also, I think having some symmetry helps make it feel organized.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- My husband and I both work from home so having separate office spaces is important. Adding a desk to the closet in the bedroom has been great. And when the day is done, I can just close the door! The chair even fits in the closet. It's perfect.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day