Carly's "Yellow and Gray" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Columbus, OH
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I have a lot of colorful art, so I wanted a good neutral foundation. But I love the yellow and grey color combo, so I tried to balance that through the room.
- Colors used in my room:
- Grey for the walls and ceiling, and yellow and orange accents. The rest of the color is from artwork and a large aqua whale table. The flanking rooms are also aqua in base.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Dont be afraid of it! It is paint- you can always cover it up with more if it isn't working for you.
- Yellow and Gray