Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Philadelphia, PA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted to room to feel like and airy and a bit cloud-like
- Colors used in my room
- Benjamin Moore Wickham Gray
- Tips for using color successfully
- A nice cool gray makes colors and wood pop. I kept it simple and let the gray background really bring out the beautiful walnut dresser and side table as well as the other antique pieces in the room. I kept the blinds and bedding neutral so that I would not have too many competing colors.
See all entries