- London UK
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Without any doubt, the best feature of the flat is the ultra high ceilings that create a sense a grandeur and bring a lot of light in with some very tall windows. I love the wooden beam creating a sort of entrance area, the Victorian floor boards, and the massive marble fireplace.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. I bought each piece one after the other, starting with furniture and working down to small decorative items. I never rushed and only introduced an item when I thought it would work perfectly (it took me 3 years as a result..).
2. I used warm and luxurious fabrics: linen, pure wool, cashmere for upholstery, curtains and cushions.
3. I also drew the place and put some thoughts into how I would move depending on the configuration - the flow is important.
ATVideo of the Day